History of Lottie's Lounge
Originally built in 1905 Lottie's is situated in the what was once the lobby of the historic Columbia Hotel at the corner of Rainier & Ferdinand.
Lottie's was founded as a neighborhood coffee shop in 1998 under the name Lottie Mott's by the illustrious Kate Gill. After 7 years as a coffee shop it metamorphosed into a bar by night and coffee shop by day.
When Josh & Linda Davis took over in 2005 Lottie's fully evolved into the lounge we are familiar with today and thus the name Lottie's Lounge.
In 2010 Beau and Courtney Hebert took the helm with a mission of preserving the laid-back eclectic character while making certain changes and improvements to the bar & restaurant.
Visit the Rainier Valley Historical Society for more History of Columbia City and the surrounding Rainier Valley